Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by kingkoop on 15/12/2004 23:17:53

anyone got a picture of the MTM's on a silver golf? A new competitor just came onto the radar[??][;)]

you bailing out on me??!!! hehe naaaa only kidding, the bimotos are a lovely wheel[:D]

· Registered
874 Posts
If they'd been about when I got my wheels thats what I would have gone for.

The thing that lets the RS4 replicas down (or mine anyway) is the cheap looking centre cap.

The MTM's don't have that, and the dished bit in the centre looks so much better.

By the way, what rear badge is that on Matty's car?

· Registered
4,428 Posts
For the record, the 19" MTM Bimoto and 19" replica made by Vision Motorsport are different. I noticed this when I saw them up close. My 18" Vision Motorsport DTMs (MTM replicas) below...notice the difference when compared to Mattys. Both look great but are different, important to note if you order some (I didn't know myself). The 007s on the link you posted don't look like either though [?]

Posted Image

· Registered
4,428 Posts
Notice they are different:

19" MTM Bimota (Real deal)

Posted Image

18" VM DTM (Bimoto Replica)

Posted Image

19" VM DTM (Bimoto Replica - slightly different. These may not be VMs, but the VMs look identical to these)

Posted Image

Hopefully thats clearer. However that link you posted seems to have a completely different replica [?]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.