Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
You look at standard RS4s on Golfs and they look really good. You look at the MTM's on Matty V5's car and they look Stunning!!

Posted Image

(Hope you don'y mind Matty! - just love the look of your car!)

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW!!!

thanks for that.......

a few questions based on that though......

thats a V5 yeah?...

what size are the wheels?

is the car lowered?

·
Registered
692 Posts
They are 19s Essex and he's running on FK Konig Coilovers and 5mm spacers on the back wheels.

A pic of the back...

Posted Image

(again, hope you don't mind Matty!)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by kingkoop on 15/12/2004 23:17:53

anyone got a picture of the MTM's on a silver golf? A new competitor just came onto the radar[??][;)]

you bailing out on me??!!! hehe naaaa only kidding, the bimotos are a lovely wheel[:D]

·
Registered
874 Posts
If they'd been about when I got my wheels thats what I would have gone for.

The thing that lets the RS4 replicas down (or mine anyway) is the cheap looking centre cap.

The MTM's don't have that, and the dished bit in the centre looks so much better.

By the way, what rear badge is that on Matty's car?

·
Registered
911 Posts
im touched. Cheers guys, i like them too !

Rear badge is a passat badge, do a search as ive posted what i think is the part no. for it.

Matty

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
For the record, the 19" MTM Bimoto and 19" replica made by Vision Motorsport are different. I noticed this when I saw them up close. My 18" Vision Motorsport DTMs (MTM replicas) below...notice the difference when compared to Mattys. Both look great but are different, important to note if you order some (I didn't know myself). The 007s on the link you posted don't look like either though [?]

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Notice they are different:

19" MTM Bimota (Real deal)

Posted Image

18" VM DTM (Bimoto Replica)

Posted Image

19" VM DTM (Bimoto Replica - slightly different. These may not be VMs, but the VMs look identical to these)

Posted Image

Hopefully thats clearer. However that link you posted seems to have a completely different replica [?]

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the edit!!!

so which do you have?

and how do you know if the ones you are going to get are by vision?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts