Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

OK - Day arranged for 26th March. 4WD cars are welcome to although they will probably be done last.

Prices are as follows

3 - 17 cars : ?35 Inclusive of VAT per car

18 + cars : ?30 Inclusive of VAT per car

http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/

This will take place on 26th March 05 @ 9:30am

Confirmed Names so far :-

Rob O - 0w3n

Lee B - Squky

Russell S - rfsteel (and a few mates, possibly)

Nick H - N11k DJ

Dan - Viperpsych

Henry VIII - The Walrus & three mates

Daniel - tylerama & Mate (with 328bimmer)

Rich - R1GTI

Mister E

Mark T - markie

T-Boy (plus two mates ?)

J0hnW ?

HuDSoN ?

Cheers

Rob

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I used to work just round the corner on Stahope road....

I might just put mine on to see if it really does put out 115bhp.... ;-)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doesnt look like im going to get it any cheaper than as advertised on the website! But TBH i really want it done plus it doesnt seem that expensive to me so if you happy with either ?30 or ?35 then I will propose some dates.

Well, just got off the phone with him and his next available slot is 26th March[:O]!!! Thats a long time away[:(!]!! Not sure if I can wait that long [V] Are people still interested now or shall we look at calling AMD or some other suggestion[?]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Im as eager as you to do a r/r but im not to confident about going to amd,there must be a couple of others around...IIRC Van Aiken in braknell has a decent r/r....

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
AMD is a bit of a trek for us surrey peeps and also do not wish to give them any of my hard earned for details I will not go into on this forum. Braknell is OK if not Camberley and 26th of March is not to far away you will find if you want to do a group they will need a fair bit of notice anyway.

·
Registered
424 Posts
The Walrus Posted - 31 Jan 2005 : 14:23:56 Bump

Anymore ideas or contacts on this I am happy to take up the gauntlet as I will have a lot of time on my hands very soon ?

DO IT.....DO IT.......DO IT......Lets get this one rolling[^][^]

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for the delay in getting back - I have been away for a bit.

Whats going on then? Are we going to go for the 26th March or do we have another venue?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I am cool with the 26th of March fingers crossed I will be able to swap the standard cat back to the decat pipe after the MOT test !!!!

·
I ain't no effin padawan
1,429 Posts
There's a thread on seatcupra.net with a guy trying to organise one there aswell. May be worth talking about doing a joint one.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts