Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Room for a little'en

3K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  damianmkv 
#1 ·
Afternoon all,

I am currently two days into the ownership of a '98 Mk4 Golf GT TDI, so i thought it was about time i joined up and said hello. I'm planning some modifications soon so i hope i can pick your brains for a little advice from time to time![:)]

#5 ·
When you say a CAD man, if you mean Computer Aided Design then yes that's what i do to keep myself fed and watered[:)]

I'm liking the look of your TDI by the way! Those 18's on there? How low did you go? I'm interested cause that's what i'm looking to do first!

#8 ·
You contracted boys certainly know how to go for the big bucks that's for sure![;)]

What about you Roy, are you another contractor?

Getting back to the point for a minute. I've heard that if i drop my golf any lower than about 35mm that i will have to upgrade my ARB's is this true or have i been reading total works of fiction?

#20 ·
Hiya guys after owning my golf mark 3 for nearly 5 years i just got myself a v6 4motion on saturday. Would be interested to know what the maximum to lower the car to comfortable clear road humps as i have 18" R32 wheels on, also what recommendations would people suggest for cleaning leather cream leather seats.

Will take pictures 2day and got some pictures uploaded once i clean the car that it cant show my new to the world dirty lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.