Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv got a indigo blue, just wondering what you lot think of colour wise for the roof lining, i was thinking the flower pattern cotton and spray gluing it on, even tho its done to death! if i was to dye it anybody recommend what dye to use, any help apreciated.

Leon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
im in same predicament, ive found some fabric spray which a few people have used and said is good but its £10 a tin and you need about 4 tins just for the headlining, be the easiest way to darken it but im not sure if i want a fabric pattern in there cant seem to find anything decently priced.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohhh no good, was onna try make it a cheap mod, i just found an old bed cover in black and white tartan, going to get some spray glue tomorow and stick it onto the lining, i think thats a cheaper way if your gonna do somthing with yours too?

Leon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yer could be a good idea will have to see if theres any patterns i like. I wouldnt use spray glue for the adhesive because when it gets warmer the fabric will fall off, get some evostik contact adhesive or similar, i made the mistake in my old mk2 and had to take it all out and redo it. Was a right ball ache.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts