Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:O][;)]Well, after the success of Essex II we bring you.......ESSEX III - THE RR DAY!!

Turbo paul has booked us in for the 17th Of July 2005

At.........

Engine Advantages Ltd

14, Crittall Rd, Witham, Essex CM8 3DR

It will cost ?30 for TWO power runs, with a print out of the best one.........(by the way, its a VERY reputable RR and 4x4 too.....)

I will be in attendance taking the obligatory photos!!....you know you love it![:p]...as i am the "unofficial" essex photographer.....

We need to be there for 9:30..........

We have a maximum space for 35 cars........so take note of the number we have already got, ONLY TEN SPACES LEFT and still a couple of weeks to go!!! Put your names down quick if you want in......[;)]....

5 spaces left

Attendance.......

1) Binliner - Justin

2) Bora Tom

3) turbo paul

4) nosaj

5) Amar

6) Essex Escy - Graeme

7) A8WPG - wayne

8) Turbodub

9) Turbodubs sister ([:O] a lady!!!)

10) Cage

11) boraboy

12)Adi

13)Moynas polo Gti (an olop!!!!![*-)])

14) sweetpea (brother of above......)

15) HRDCSTMS

16) Viperpsych

17) Sceptic - supra........[li]

18) Possible R32 (Jason) [Y]

19) Minty (Justins mate).....another SUPERCHARGED VR6!!!

20) Turbo pauls mate - Audi A3

21)MADG60 - jct29

22)my54lcr - jct29

23)dusty_mauve - jct29

24) Tom - Mk3 golf VR6 highline

25) Jez ? Polo 1.4

26) Dan ? A3 1.8T

27) jimboR32

28) bahoona r

29) RS GOLF

30) Vinny ZS

Time permitting) Teggy Type R

Cheerleader.....

GT 130

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah i can make sunday the 29th. I seem to remember a bit of interest in a RR day at engine advantages in witham a while back. Maybe we could do this?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi ya,

I came along to the last meet up and I enjoyed looking at the cars and the modifications made on some of them.

You all seemed to know what you were talking about, as a ?newbie? I found it all a bit scary, even though I had my other half in tow!

We didn?t chat to anyone as we were a bit unsure as to what happens at these events, we came along out of curiosity more than anything.

If we come along to the next meet up, we will make ourselves known!

We will watch the forum to see if we are available for when the meet up is confirmed.

Hopefully, we will see you again soon.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Should be a good meet if you can provide RR. May not run myself as i'm up at JBS this weekend. But defo interested in coming along

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote: posted by sjw_uk on 09/04/2005 17:36:34

Hi ya,

I came along to the last meet up and I enjoyed looking at the cars and the modifications made on some of them.

You all seemed to know what you were talking about, as a ?newbie? I found it all a bit scary, even though I had my other half in tow!

We didn?t chat to anyone as we were a bit unsure as to what happens at these events, we came along out of curiosity more than anything.

If we come along to the next meet up, we will make ourselves known!

We will watch the forum to see if we are available for when the meet up is confirmed.

Hopefully, we will see you again soon.

if you check out the link at the top of this thread, you'll see a pic of your car in the gallery of the meet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quote: posted by Essex Escy on 09/04/2005 17:46:51

if you check out the link at the top of this thread, you'll see a pic of your car in the gallery of the meet.

Thank you for emailing me the original picture.

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
I might be interested, bit far off as of yet though. The last one was quite good, the overflow area of the car park is a good spot to park up and chat, i liked the embankment which gave the cars a show stopping pose. Shall have to get prime position again.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I would be up for RR session. Car should be remapped by then, so would be nice to see what it's putting out.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts