Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Rolling Road Day @ Bedrock

Scotland 
Tags
scotland
9K views 99 replies 17 participants last post by  Jace 
#1 ·
Wow the day has finally come, Bedrock Veedubs have finally got their rolling road in and its now up and running.

John Berry has asked me to invite you to the opening days on the 23rd and 24th October. The Golf Magazine are going to be there, and will be doing a 4 page feature of all the power runs.

If the weather is good, there may also be a bbq on the go.

For any further information or to book your car in for a power run, telephone 01698 254 666

I don't want to take names down here, as I know there are loads of other clubs, i.e. Club GTI etc going and I don't know any numbers.

You can however just pop along for a look and a chat to either John or Baz.

**Update, date changed**

#5 ·
Quote: posted by gerard on 25/08/2004 21:48:38

[8D][8D],sounds good

do u think they will let me put the van on the rollers[:eek:)]

lol doubt it, Baz ain't talking to you, he thinks you have a screw loose for buying a van, he says its all my fault lol

(only kidding btw he is talking to you, incase you take it to heart [:p] lol )

#9 ·
lol, next time you speak to baz tell him i've put my bedrock sticker on the front of the bay[:eek:)]

Quote: posted by D17ONA on 30/08/2004 16:05:47

Quote: posted by gerard on 25/08/2004 21:48:38

[8D][8D],sounds good

do u think they will let me put the van on the rollers[:eek:)]

lol doubt it, Baz ain't talking to you, he thinks you have a screw loose for buying a van, he says its all my fault lol

(only kidding btw he is talking to you, incase you take it to heart [:p] lol )

#26 ·
Not sure what time yet, I'll probably head through early so I can get the car washed their, no point in my scrubbing it then it getting dirty on the drive through. Will be early bells for me, also see if John and Baz need a hand with anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.