Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i was just wondering if anybody could shead any light on the road angels?? been thinking about getting one for a couple of weeks but how good are they? dont fancy shelling out ?400 quid if there not that good, has anybody got one or had one??

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Very good indeed. Seem to be very accurate. Quite a few of us have them on here, think foxy can get them at a good price, or could ! look good, easy to update, show speed, heading, time and obv. all the cameras etc !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, the news ones do look good cos theyre in the blue and red colours match the dash perfect,did you say foxy could get them? pretty new here so dont know everyone... thanks

·
Registered
437 Posts
I bought one from Foxy in a group buy - does the job.

However, when we bought my wifes 330ci the previous owner had had a Snooper S6 Neo hard wired in - personally I prefer it to the Road Angel 2.

Not cheao though - ?499 in Hafords.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone,might have a ride to halfords, think ive seen the road angel 2 for ?399 in the sale, was uming and aring about getting my car chipped,but happy now prob the same thing,how good do they look against the cars dials??

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Quote: posted by dunnygti on 02/01/2005 11:54:25

thanks everyone,might have a ride to halfords, think ive seen the road angel 2 for ?399 in the sale, was uming and aring about getting my car chipped,but happy now prob the same thing,how good do they look against the cars dials??

To be honest thats the normal price, but most online places are the same so u may as well get it from halfords for once!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts