Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an offer today that I couldn't refuse, a nice large warm garge to clean and wax the car in.

Posted Image

After a quick jet and NTX Wash to this one the NTX was applied

Posted Image

After the buffing had finished

Posted Image

Here are a few arty shots taken from Guildford Catheral.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote: posted by djhorace on 08/01/2005 20:44:13

Nice car mate. Like the colour too!

Out of interest does anyone have a wav file of the V5 engine?

Many thanks.

I don't have any WAV's, but do have a few AVI's from when I had the miltek fitted. [:D]

Videos

Enjoy the sound

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by Black V5 on 09/01/2005 14:57:34

How about a rear polo wiper mod?

I have indeed been thinking about it, though not sure which wiper would fit best, seeing as I have the Anniversary spoiler on the back.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Quote: posted by rfsteel on 09/01/2005 15:20:02

Quote: posted by Black V5 on 09/01/2005 14:57:34

How about a rear polo wiper mod?

I have indeed been thinking about it, though not sure which wiper would fit best, seeing as I have the Anniversary spoiler on the back.

You should be ok with the polo wiper as it is about an inch shorter than the standard wiper and looks so much better.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Lookin sweeeeettt russell....[^][^][^] The joys of a big garage....

My missus hate's it when i disapear into the garage on a evening..Last time went in at 2pm....opened door again at 11.30pm = Not a happy missus[B)][B)] I even have a t.v with satellite in there....[^][^]

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote: posted by MattyV5 on 09/01/2005 17:09:38

yep, i got the polo one. Looks lurvly.

Your car is GEORGOUS !!! those are the wheels i got with my V5, They are v.nice aren't they.

Off to the dealer again tomorrow me thinks then.

They are the orginal Monty II's that came with the car. I think they look best in the dark, as it makes the spokes look so much smaller.

I do have a set of TT 6 spoke wheels that I'm waiting for the good weather before placing back on the V5.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by squky clean on 09/01/2005 17:10:16

Lookin sweeeeettt russell....[^][^][^] The joys of a big garage....

My missus hate's it when i disapear into the garage on a evening..Last time went in at 2pm....opened door again at 11.30pm = Not a happy missus[B)][B)] I even have a t.v with satellite in there....[^][^]

Thanks Lee.

This 'garage' is actually my friend new premise of work, though in the evenings and weekends it seems to turn into our garage. Best bit is, that the unit next door is a Brown Brothers, so it's just like having a full tool kit and box next door [:D].

Sounds like you need to add a wireless network to your house so you can work on the car, whilst surfing [:D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts