Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't get chance to get it on the rollers. But i'll be taking her to the Cupra R&R day at JBS at the back end of this month.

It is everything I hoped. [:D]

P.S. Sorry to the guy in the 328ci who didn't know what was going on! hehe

·
Registered
385 Posts
Congrats on the transition - I don't know what the weather is like your side but here in London it?s been pouring down. So a word of caution: Drive carefully mate, fwd and lots of torque spells disaster in the rain. This week I've seen four accidents so far ? driving conditions are progressively getting worse! Sorry to come off patronising! Enjoy the drive!

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not been too bad up here.....quite sunny today infact.

Only really used the "Revo" in a line! Corners will have to wait for some new suspension!

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
The bloke in the 328i was probably going:

"Golf GTI?? Golf GTI?!? Am I seeing that right? It must be chipped... No way! It must be chipped"

HAHAHAAHAHAH

·
Registered
571 Posts
Nice one mate. Sorry I missed you at JBS. Only woke up at 9![:I]

Got mine on the rollers and was very happy with 215.8bhp and 261.2 lbs. James changed the timing setting to T5 and boost to H3. Very happy.[:D]

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good stuff sparrow! bet your motor flys!

Yes, i think his line was much like mine! [:O]

Off to get lashed now! Bulls stuff the Rhinos! [:D][:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
961 Posts
215bhp blimey. before mate we were 130pd versus 150 bhp. but if you have 215bhp and me only 180 then il stop trying to beat you .

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Ian, Sparrows must be a DBW engine to get those figures but you'll still not have it all your own way with Carlos now!!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by Josh_PoloGTi on 02/10/2004 17:29:27

The bloke in the 328i was probably going:

"Golf GTI?? Golf GTI?!? Am I seeing that right? It must be chipped... No way! It must be chipped"

HAHAHAAHAHAH

Or 'Must be one of those PD130s'

Nice one Carlos, keep it out the hedge this week will you as my money is on week 2 (J/K - I doubt you will have any issues, I didn't). What suspension are you planning on? A wheel upgrade will make a big difference to believe me

1 - 20 of 52 Posts