Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Classic!!!! PMSL

"'He tried to annoy us by revving his engine very loudly' Isam Maigel"

One day, at band camp, this white boy from coventry tried to annoy me by pulling faces at me because I was brummy. I didnt realise at the time that it had racist undertones, but it's stayed with me for life. [:D]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I did it yeaterday to a traffice warden in my Dads V12... he was crossing in front of me and i revved it 5000 rpm ... he SH*T a brick ....[:p] thank god he wasnt a moslem or i would have been in the clink

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I did it yeaterday to a traffice warden in my Dads V12... he was crossing in front of me and i revved it 5000 rpm ... he SH*T a brick ....[:p] thank god he wasnt a moslem or i would have been in the clink
Good job Andy you'd have been doing bird now!

I think this country is accellerating out of control. Realistically I think its all gonna fall apart sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I can see where this thread is going ............Did anyone actually read the story properly.Its easy to jump on the

bandwagon and start telling juvenile tales of racism but you need to realise that at the end of the day papers sensationalise

stories to get readers. And i think theres a little more to this story than a bloke reving his engine at the lights.

point1 - Witnesses claimed he had been trying to intimidate a Libyan couple on the pavement.

point 2 - But off-duty Chief Inspector Eoin Jenkins thought he was targeting Muslim Isam Maigel and his wife Hana Saad.

point 3 - And when Jenkins, now retired, confronted Ronnie he was told to "f*** off".

point 4 - "The police kept me in custody over the weekend because I made the mistake of swearing at a senior officer."

So it wasnt because he revved his engine at all really was it ? Or because he was being racist.He was detained

because he swore at a senior officer.[;)]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can see where this thread is going ............Did anyone actually read the story properly.Its easy to jump on the

bandwagon and start telling juvenile tales of racism but you need to realise that at the end of the day papers sensationalise

stories to get readers. And i think theres a little more to this story than a bloke reving his engine at the lights.

point1 - Witnesses claimed he had been trying to intimidate a Libyan couple on the pavement.

point 2 - But off-duty Chief Inspector Eoin Jenkins thought he was targeting Muslim Isam Maigel and his wife Hana Saad.

point 3 - And when Jenkins, now retired, confronted Ronnie he was told to "f*** off".

point 4 - "The police kept me in custody over the weekend because I made the mistake of swearing at a senior officer."

So it wasnt because he revved his engine at all really was it ? Or because he was being rasist.He was detained

I see what your saying & did read it correctly

But as far as I was aware, if your a RETIRED police officer, you are now on Civy street & should expect to be treated like any other person, & I know for sure I'd have told some old bloke that came up to me, I'd have told him to mind his own business (in a polite way)

Now if the guy wasnt retired & in uniform I'm sure it would have been another story.

Also, did they do a technical test on the car to see if what he was saying was true ??? I doubt it.

It seems as long as your Passport says your a BRITISH citizen your gona get a tough time in this place once known as GREAT Britain,

I'm not just saying it applys to WHITE people either, you can be ANY COLOUR & be a British Citizen, it just seems all these people who come here & claim ASYLUM seem to get an easy life & when they say jump, we say How high.

I'm off to Kazakhstan to set up a Christian church, I wonder how long I'll last

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
He wasnt charged or tried for swearing at a policemna read

A DRIVER spent two nights in jail after being accused of "revving his car in a racist manner".

Mechanic
Ronnie Hutton, 49, yesterday described his court ordeal which finally
ended when prosecutors dropped the allegation of racism.

The charge of racsim was dropped (so he was charged with race reletd crime) and he was found guilty of breach of the peace .. for rmaking too much noise iwth his engine .. and that is hwat he was knicked for.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Priceless. Why do we live here...

C
I really don't know! Maybe we'd be better off getting out and leave this place to the do-gooders and the people they've welcomed.
Geeessss... dont get me started on "do gooders"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best go to lunch before the screen and PC's on the floor!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
He wasnt charged or tried for swearing at a policemna read

A DRIVER spent two nights in jail after being accused of "revving his car in a racist manner".

Mechanic Ronnie Hutton, 49, yesterday described his court ordeal which finally ended when prosecutors dropped the allegation of racism.

The charge of racsim was dropped (so he was charged with race reletd crime) and he was found guilty of breach of the peace .. for rmaking too much noise iwth his engine .. and that is hwat he was knicked for.
At the end of the day we can only go by what the paper has said happened and try and make some sense of the story.

Unless we were present when the incident took place its gonna be difficult to judge.I, just trying to point that fact out and

suggest that maybe there was more to it that this guy just reving his engine at a set of lights in a racist manner whatever that means.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Anyways all of this racist engine revving nonsence aside how come no one pointed out that this bloke had a £15000

repair bill on his car ? What did they do to it that they missed the oil pump ?

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
It seems as long as your Passport says your a BRITISH citizen your gona get a tough time in this place once known as GREAT Britain,

I'm not just saying it applys to WHITE people either, you can be ANY COLOUR & be a British Citizen, it just seems all these people who come here & claim ASYLUM seem to get an easy life & when they say jump, we say How high.
"Welcome to the UK. We like people to take the piss out of our laws and laughable systems, so please, claim benefits, sponge, get involved in some crimes and enjoy your life here, safe in the knowledge we will never challenge anything you do, because you are entitled to sue us for breaching your human rights if we do"

·
Registered
249 Posts

"Welcome to the UK. We like people to take the piss out of our laws and laughable systems, so please, claim benefits, sponge, get involved in some crimes and enjoy your life here, safe in the knowledge we will never challenge anything you do, because you are entitled to sue us for breaching your human rights if we do"
Totally agree with everything you have said, this country is a bloody joke only no one's laughing anymore...

·
Registered
233 Posts

So it wasnt because he revved his engine at all really was it ? Or because he was being racist.He was detained

i agree with this, read it proper people before jumping to conclusions!!!!!

i no what u guys mean, like there are a lot of pi$$ taker asylums around, but bringing muslim in everything is not right,

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Priceless. Why do we live here...
Because I can trace my heritage back to Anglo Saxon days unlike the flood of immigrant spongers and home bred Islamic terrorists that we currently suffer from.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts

i agree with this, read it proper people before jumping to conclusions!!!!!

i no what u guys mean, like there are a lot of pi$$ taker asylums around, but bringing muslim in everything is not right,
It doent matter what points are made the fact is he WAS CHARGED with a racial crime AND breach of the piece ... the swearing had nothing to do with it

1 - 20 of 36 Posts