Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Dent man aint gonna get that dent just behind the drivers door!! gonna be way more than ?600 to fix that little lot [:D]

·
Banned
774 Posts
Seen a similar excuse on ebay before for a guy's A8 which had sever panel damage/keying.

Wouldn't touch a car like that with michael jacksons'

·
Banned
774 Posts
Hard to imagine anything more sinister than bezerk female but I have to wonder if his bird is like that, what's the rest of his life like?

ie does he bother servicing, is he the type of person who would abuse the car, roll back the mileage etc.

I'd be looking to buy from someone respectable and although he may well be, going from the evidence we have here, I'd have to conclude NO! for car buying purposes.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Quote: posted by sammyboy on 22/03/2005 17:17:39

Hard to imagine anything more sinister than bezerk female....

LOL [:)]

·
Registered
387 Posts

Hard to imagine anything more sinister than bezerk female

Two bezerk females who just found out about each other! [xx(]

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Quote: posted by sgt.banjo on 22/03/2005 19:36:25

Hard to imagine anything more sinister than bezerk female

Two bezerk females who just found out about each other! [xx(]

Can vouch for that one!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Quote: posted by W36 EJO on 22/03/2005 16:07:55

Woah! Wonder what he did to her!!

Its more what he did to her best mate, I reckon![;)]

·
Registered
206 Posts
ouch man that is gonna hurt, every panel has been hit, not sure about the roof she must of been well slightly intoxicated at him to do that damage,

and the rear badges do seem rather high and out of place

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Thats gonna be in excess of ?1500 for a decent job. silver is one of the worst colours to spray aswell.

One of my all time favorite hates this... wouldn't be reponsible for my actions if the circs are true.

I had three panels keyed (One single key line running accros rear quarter, door, then front wing.) on one side of my 4mo, and the cheapest decent job quote I was given was ?500. [V] (Same silver)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
From the Q&A on the site:

Q: What did she use??

A: a brush and kicked

Q: I hope the girlfriend (sorry, EX girlfriend) is going to be making up the difference between sale price and market value???! Sorry as not interested myself, but a link was posted to this auction on a forum I'm a member on. My condolences.

A: lol. it was worth the damage just to get rid of her.

[:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by vedhead on 23/03/2005 00:03:37

From the Q&A on the site:

Q: What did she use??

A: a brush and kicked

Q: I hope the girlfriend (sorry, EX girlfriend) is going to be making up the difference between sale price and market value???! Sorry as not interested myself, but a link was posted to this auction on a forum I'm a member on. My condolences.

A: lol. it was worth the damage just to get rid of her.

[:D]

LMFAO - good lad!!! [:D]

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I don't condone physical violence especially towards the "fairer" sex.........but if they do something like this, i'm afraid they have to take the consequences....however harsh!

Personally, I would get her to admit to it on hidden camera and present her with the costs or if she prefers it - a stay in clink!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts