Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2422 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find the thread of containing the pics of us users and had trouble! Don't know if it's gone with the old site.

So, it's time to do it again, half the pics were red x's anyway on the old thread, so basically, post a picture of yourself up, recent if possible so we can all have a good laugh at each other.

Ladies, you have to post 5 pics up of yourself for good measure [:)]

The Inters ones don't count! The funnier the better!

I'll start......start laughing now, heres me courtesy of GaryM, bad quality as magazine scan, but it's the most recent I have got. Sun shining down into my face with a squint in my eye....oh the joys of looking like a fool!!!

Pics so far (everyone hassle the shy ones!)
W36 EJO, dubzter, Rye, glen1.8t, MikeTDI, BexGTI, Golfgirl, Zekegti, Cat 1.4, brainwashington, LokC_888, RJH, thechief, Carlos, Chrisf70, caeclyd, sammyboy, YOGi, Royster, Wayne, Martyn, Marriedblonde, MikeP, babu, Darkus2, evilhomer, k6tyw, andymac, gregramsey, matteeboy (sunderlandm), damianmkv, Laura, Paul C, RayBanUK, Nosaj, Milkfloat, Mo, Curley, Sonnys_sdi, Oxford, Stev, Cluke, RS Golf, IainColeMan

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
"Hi girls, would you like to come for a ride, theres plenty of sweeties on the back seat for you "

[:D] PMSL [:D]

Posted Image

BTW, did you have a rough night before that pic, you look like you have aviators on your eye sockets are that dark looking [:p]

·
Registered
712 Posts
I can't find this certain pic now... but Graham (W36) looks a little litle Graham Oliver!

Seperated at birth perhaps?

EDIT: found one

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think we were! However, why have you got al those pics of GrahamO and howcome you havent posted a pic?!?! Everyone seems very shy all of a sudden! I'll have to dig another pic out now so you can see if I still look like GrahamO!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
come on guys dont be shy!!
Don't even get me started on you Bex! Post your pic!!

Take it your waiting for some talent?! [:D] (would call a name here just to be nasty but I shall refrane [:p])

·
Registered
162 Posts
come on guys dont be shy!!
Don't even get me started on you Bex! Post your pic!!

Take it your waiting for some talent?! [:D] (would call a name here just to be nasty but I shall refrane [:p])
Got all the talent i need with Mike ;) and what name were u gonna call me? u sod!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got all the talent i need with Mike ;) and what name were u gonna call me? u sod!
Oi, now don't start this thread into one of your nasty biatching sessions [:D] Just a name, but I was able to re-strain myself from such activities unlike others [:D]

Mike, sure I have seen you somwhere before in person, either that or you look seriously like someone else I have spoken to. You ever been to Devon on holiday or anything?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
yer ive been to devon before but it was a VERY long time ago. cant say i recognise you though!! maybe it was my twin bro? he plays for real madrid these days and his wife is a complete posh ***! hahahaha.[:^)]

1 - 20 of 2422 Posts