Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are organising a rolling road and remap day at ChippedUK on Sunday April 30th with rolling road runs at ?40 for 3 runs (free diagnostics included) and remaps at ?225 complete with diagnostics and rolling road runs before/after.

Our address is:

ChippedUK

Unit 16 Sanders Rd Ind Est

Bromsgrove

B61 7DG

01527-579345

All models included from 2000+ petrol/deisel and petrols from 1988+

If your interested can you add your name please.

This can be used as a general meet as well as the location is very big and ideal for a group meet.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the usual rate ?

This is a 100k machine which gives the most accurate readouts possible, some people have cheaper 10k units which is little more than guess work.

We can knock the price down too ?30 is 10 or more attend and also do remaps at ?200 inclusive of rolling road before and after.

I am sure this offers the best value possible.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
?30 is more in line with other companies.
The odd few charge ?25 but you are doing three runs (overlayed on same sheet?) so its pretty good value.
Awesome charge ?35 but you get very high wheel power figures and ludicrously low coastdown losses (less than 10hp) so forget about that one!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We also take the time to give advice on losses if there are any and how to rectify.

We dont just get them on then off, if there is a fault we always try to fix and rerun the car so the customer gets value.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I have just bought a 1998 MK4 Golf 1.8T and will be fitting a blueflame
cat back exhaust, forge diverter valve and an induction kit next
week. If that price of ?225 is correct then count me in please.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Spoke to someone at Chipped UK this afternoon and was quoted ?275 all
in for a remap on Sunday. This is for my 1998 (S Plate) MK4 Golf
GTI 1.8T. You might want to add prices to this post for the
different models just in case people think the ?200 quoted in the title
is for any model.

I confirm I will be there if this goes ahead.

1) veedubs (Confirmed)

2)

3)

4)

5)

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I could be very tempted at ?200 for a FST 2.0 T including a before and after run (for comparrison).  Please post if this is the correct price.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If we get 5 cars we will do every model for ?225 all in and rolling road runs for ?35

This is seriously the best price you can get, the only reason we quote higher for the older cars is because of the amount of time it takes.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts