Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i have a 1.8 20v turbo mk4 golf now i want to get it remapped im planning on putting a fmic on it decat and mid section delete before i take it ive already got a decent induction kit on it. ive heard r-tech are good and also psi tuning i live in the shropshire area i dont mind travelling to much any recomendations

·
Registered
232 Posts
most people go with r-tech...

apr are great too. im not sure if r-tech do this aswell but with arp you can control it with your cruise control stalk and go through different programs eg. stock, 95oct, 98oct, valet.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
R-tech
They remapped my old 1.8t which was an AGU to about 190bhp, was a different car afterwards

Ive got an AUM planning to get booked in shortly which go to around 210bhp on a stage 1 remap if running well, with a decat you will get a bit more power

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spec will be forge 007p it has pipercross induction kit with cold feed valve off audi tt holds boost for longer cant remember what its called it will have front mount intercooler and decat amd mid section delete :) and stage one r tech remap :) so hopefully see 190-may be 200 how long does it take

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
[quote user="mossbomb"]

spec will be forge 007p it has pipercross induction kit with cold feed valve off audi tt holds boost for longer cant remember what its called it will have front mount intercooler and decat amd mid section delete :) and stage one r tech remap :) so hopefully see 190-may be 200 how long does it take

[/quote]

with your mods i'd say more than that maybe 220 and not stage 1 map but stage 2 or custom

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
[quote user="mossbomb"]

just spoke to r tech and im going to need to change my ko3 turbo for ko3s turbo to see 220bhp-230.

[/quote]

i didn't see that you have an agu sorry..should be 210-215 bhp maxed out then..

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
[quote user="Chris."]

Easily knock out more than that.

[/quote]

am sure you know better

but with his mods i don't think he'll see more than that

·
Like A Bawwsss
25,247 Posts
[quote user="rOcK_oN"]

[quote user="mossbomb"]

[/quote]

with your mods i'd say more than that maybe 220 and not stage 1 map but stage 2 or custom

[/quote]

pipercross filter with feed
007p
Forge actuator
FMIC
Decat downpipe and free flow exhaust

Needs a forge/SFS Turbo intake pipe, Yellow springs in both actuator and 007p, healthy sensors and should make decent power

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.