Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the part number/paint code is for reflex silver?

I tried a search but it kept timing out.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by sammyboy on 06/01/2005 09:40:52

Anyone know what the part number/paint code is for reflex silver?

I tried a search but it kept timing out.

I'm sure it's LC7V ! But don't quote me on that [:D]

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that- I'll try and get some at the dealers, as I'm not in the UK at the moment I need the paint code as they don't call it reflex silver here!

Any more for any more? Confirmation would be good before I go and confuse the hell out of some foreigners!

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Reflex can be LA7Z as well. Better off getting if off the sticker on the car"

Which sticker? Where? Sorry for my ignorance, my old MK2 has a sticker on the inside of the boot but I haven't seen one in the MKIV.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by sammyboy on 06/01/2005 12:49:06

Which sticker? Where? Sorry for my ignorance, my old MK2 has a sticker on the inside of the boot but I haven't seen one in the MKIV.

Should be in the same place, under the boot floor - stuck next to the spare wheel. Either that or in your handbook? I've got one there, I know not everyone has though...

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 06/01/2005 12:24:23

I recognise that car... isn't that GaryM?

Tis indeedily doodily Mr Mort's car. He's selling his rear valence on Ebay, due to him getting a Milltek Anni and hence valence !

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Sammyboy, look for the sticker in your handbook, if is not there, look in your boot. Here is an example of the type of thing your looking for, the paint code has been circled (some details removed for security):

Posted Image

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's great, I'm sure there was a sticker in the handbook. As I'm away I'll get my girlfriend to have a look this evening.

Cheers

Sam

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
also remember to gt who ever is making the paint up to get the correct shade as when i went to get some for my car they has 5 different shades for my code

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
????????shades!

I'm hoping to get it from a main VW dealer, I hope they don't ask me what sahde or I'll be up a certain creek.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by craigGSI on 06/01/2005 13:51:26

also remember to gt who ever is making the paint up to get the correct shade as when i went to get some for my car they has 5 different shades for my code

Eh? Never heard of that before.... how did you know which one you wanted then?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
knowing nothing about this but gleaning info from the above posts where peeps have stated that both LA7W and LA7Z are both Reflex Silver - perhaps the last letter is to do with the shade? so if you get the one off of your sticker it will be ok?

just a thought...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.