Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I dont think they look to bad really would prob suit a black car and possibly a silver one although they dont look recaro seats

·
Registered
204 Posts
I quite like those, something different from the normally black and cream leather interiors. As was said earlier i dont think they are Recaro seats either i think they are Volkswagen sport seats.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Possibly a little too red - could (imho) have done with a little more black in the leather, it's a bit much at once kinda thing.

WantADUB - what's your excuse for being up so early? [:p]

·
Registered
521 Posts
I personally like them but i have a black car and i think it would look quite sweet in it however i already have a leather interior so it would be a bit of a waste, mind you selling a car with that interior would limit your buyers as personal taste is personal and not to everyone's taste...but i give it the thumbs up [:D]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Possibly a little too red - could (imho) have done with a little more black in the leather, it's a bit much at once kinda thing.

WantADUB - what's your excuse for being up so early? [:p]
Thanks for asking CKB, [:D] i'm suffering from severe insomnia at the moment. cant seem to sleep at all. Anyway atleast i have the chance to keep up to date with all the forum action on the various websites. [:p]

·
Registered
487 Posts
I agree, I have a black car and think the may look ok. Hard to
tell with them just on the street though!! I think a deeper shade
of red would look better. You see many sports cars ie: Alfas with
red interior. So those matched with the ani/r32 aluminium trim
may look ok.

·
Registered
690 Posts
The stiching pattern resembles the Recaros and not the VW sports. Also bear in mind that the sports were never made with 3 rear headrests, only the Recaros were.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
They're VW Sports Seats

mk4 Recaro seats have the sunken headrest into the seat back, and the seller could well have installed his own 3rd rear headrest?? Look at the side bolsters too, the Recaro are a lot more rounded than that.. Deffo sports seats IMO

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I quite like them! Those are definately sports seats! You can have the option to have a third headrest on the sports seats as well, I have them!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts