Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, going to clean the inside of my car out and wanting to know which is the best because some of it is s***.. [brick] cleaning the likes of seats, roof liner etc.

Cheers andrew

·
Jetta family.
911 Posts
Alot of people on detailing world use DAISY multi purpose cleaner (as do i) for the whole interior of the car and is is very good. You could also use stardrops cleaner which is very good. Dilute each as necessary with luke warm water, or use neat for tough stains. I also use 1001 shampoo cleaner for carpets etc from home and bargains/quality save which is about £1 to £3 for a big container(yellow can with blue writing). Hope this helps.

·
Jetta family.
911 Posts
I meant to add you should hoover the seats thoroughly first so you can see the full cleanliness of the seats and then spray, wipe with a micro fibre cloth and then hoover the seats thoroughly once again as this sucks up the dirt and doesnt leave it sat on the seats.

·
Registered
81 Posts
For headliner i used some Autoglym fabric cleaner, was in a spray can and was very good, Spray on and them agitate with a damp microfibre but you will need to rinse out the microfibre frequently.

However if your roof liner is quite dirty you may need more than 1 can as i only managed to do half of mine and now need to buy another to finish the job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts