Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote: posted by Del on 29/08/2004 21:07:39

If your selling you'll have to put the originals back on, or sell with the CH's.

Not selling it with the Ch's on hence the reqeuest for peoples recommendations...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Something that uses less fuel, I would hazard a guess at.

Actually James, how about a 1.8T Golf estate, change the front end to a Bora and it would satisfy both of your requirements, the current one and in the future when you need more lugage space.

I anice custome Bolf 1.8T Estate, just think of the ICE install potential.[:)]

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by Sem on 29/08/2004 21:39:01

What car are you thinking of getting next then mate?...

Been test driving te Leon Cupra's today and going back again tomorrow to have a nother go. But I'm not sure, just want something with the 1.8T motor in it.

J.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jury's still out, not sure the Cupra R's worth the money but the cupra looks to be good value...

But they do seem to be very well built, no squeaks or rattles, the demo R was a year old trade in with 16K on the clock. Holding up a lot better than my golf is!!!

Oh well not in any major hurry to change so the search will continue... But a platinum cupra with full leather looks quite appealing. Plus you can get a good price off the internet for one

J.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 29/08/2004 23:13:14

Jury's still out, not sure the Cupra R's worth the money but the cupra looks to be good value...

But they do seem to be very well built, no squeaks or rattles, the demo R was a year old trade in with 16K on the clock. Holding up a lot better than my golf is!!!

Oh well not in any major hurry to change so the search will continue... But a platinum cupra with full leather looks quite appealing. Plus you can get a good price off the internet for one

J.

well if you get a cupra m8 you know where to get a remap from ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts