Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

After being a member for around 10 months now, i have noticed the death of the northeast VAG seen on this site. I'm sure there are people out there that are enthusiasts, but for some reason or another don't post in the Northeast Section.

To get things back on the road I was hoping to get some Karting arranged at http://www.kartingnortheast.com/karting.htm. Ive been a few times and its great fun and very competitive. Last time I was there it was Around £42 for a 15min practice including qualifying and then a 30 min race. There are other packages available so if numbers are high we could get into teams.

Please put down if your interest and we'll try to get the thing arranged as soon as possible so we get a better chance of having good weather.

Thanks

Dean

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm interested in that one but i doubt there will be many willing to travel far for karting so hoping to get a local one going.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I may be up for it, day depending, there used to be loads from the NE on here, wouldnt mind helping start the scene up again, even in my lowly 1.6 lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Would prefer karting personally, as I'm about as sniper-like as a large bannana, but whatever I could be up for that, date/time depending obviously.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
getting there!!

just a few more and we should be able to sort it out

SO far:

Dis00

Baxgttdi

Li4mdub

Golf V5

Cjp2k

·
Registered
46 Posts
alreet fella ain,t bin on for a couple of weeks (girlfriend dragged me off on holiday lol) anyway put me down for it aswell either kartin or paintball i,m up for owt!

dan!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts