Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did you pic the username you did?

Mine is because its the first 3 letters of my second name and 00 for i guess errmmm not a clue

Dean

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
mine is cos

at work we used tocall each other by our food names ??? i was matt prawn instead of thorne etc...

then some started calling me thornestar and the two got combined et voila. then i left!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Been know for riding my bike's for all my life and it became a nick name between a small bunch of mates, Then in the first Lance Armstrong book he also makes a reference to being called bike boy so it kind of stuck from there once more of my friends/family had read the book.

Jay

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Well my car "was" kind of like a GT TDI 130, so I thought "I know....... put GT *drop the TDI part* and add 130 on the end". Very unusual you have to agree.

[:p] lol, its the first thing that I thought of that I liked really.

Tabs - I must be a tad thick tonight, is it that your a computer geek! lol and tab is a key? or is hitting the tab key alot a computer persons thing? or do you just smoke alot?!??? or maybe you dont carry cash when you go to the pubs and bars so run up a few "TABS"?

Im serious mate - *runs, hides and waits for abuse as im abit blonde sometimes!*

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
No I don't have yellow feathers...got no idea how the nickname came about BUT it kinda stuck for a while when I was younger - just use it now for the humour factor.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
my names Andy, and i do a lot of ski racing, hence skierandy [:D]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Joe cos thats my name and nitro, cos i was racing my nitro R/C car at the time I joined the site!!! a bit like sk4tec!!

My username for quite a few sites too actually!!!

·
Super Moderator
50,238 Posts
Because it's also the domain name of my website as it was the only photo related one I could think of that hadn't already been taken that was reasonably catchy.

Chris.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts