Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oks i pic up some Recaros today and like a idiot i pic'd up the larger part of the back bench but i pic'd it up with the release catch and it riped off but that wasn't the end of my stupidity i then forgot and pushed it back so now its stuck closed.

circled of part damaged [not my seats just a random of the net]
Posted Image

how can i rectify this or is the seat foobard

Thanks

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are joined by a plastic rod, and they break easy, it may prize up but is prob goosed, what type of seat is is, maybe you can get a second hand one to match
Thought it would be lol the handle come completely out you can see were its snapped off the handle. its the Gray and black Recaros drivers side with the 3point belt. to skint atm to be able to replace [N] well have to get some penny's together

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I had one with a mashed up releave thing too. Its a replaceable part and someone once posted me a guide on how to do it - did involve splitting the seat though but was do-able...if you look through my TDI thread or old old posts your might be able to find it...can't promise anything though!

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had one with a mashed up releave thing too. Its a replaceable part and someone once posted me a guide on how to do it - did involve splitting the seat though but was do-able...if you look through my TDI thread or old old posts your might be able to find it...can't promise anything though!
Thanks mate ill have a look tonight i think. [Y]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.