Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get the 'red white red red' rear lights from? Im wanting to change my blue ones for them. How much are they roughly? [Y]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn, howcome Bex asks a question and gets answers instantly!!! I'm gonna have to try this!
LMAO how you gonna try it?! u aint me! and i never get replies instantly normally!

Mmmmm dont know if i like the hella ones or the euro ones?[*-)]

I'll be nice to you from now on coz you helped me. didnt know i wasnt being nice to u anyway![:p]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I'll be nice to you from now on coz you helped me. didnt know i wasnt being nice to u anyway![:p]
Your female, it comes naturally....can't remember which thread is was now, but you and Mike were ganging up on me over some perfume or something [:'(][:'(]

[:D]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your female, it comes naturally....can't remember which thread is was now, but you and Mike were ganging up on me over some perfume or something [:'(][:'(]

[:D]
ohh yeah remember now[;)] and what dya mean it comes naturally coz im female...im a nice girl :)

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Neither, I reckon the FK Space Design's would compliment your car perfectly [:p]

Hasn't Mike had any input? Personally I like the euro's, but really it's down to you and what you think would look best, do a photoshop and see what you think if you have got any good rear pics of your car, or get a pic of a car the same colour and do the same thing. Always a good way to decide what you like the best.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah he has but he says i should just get the standard gti ones and i don't want them!

I havent got photoshop so can't do that :( god hate making decisions...wana lose them blue ones really fast though.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Lots of people have the Hella, not so many have the Euro's. I like to be a bit different, so thats why i would choose Euro's.

Do you need to go round a few shops first even though you have made your mind up, waste a few hours then come back to the first?! [:D][:D]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Lots of people have the Hella, not so many have the Euro's. I like to be a bit different, so thats why i would choose Euro's.

Do you need to go round a few shops first even though you have made your mind up, waste a few hours then come back to the first?! [:D][:D]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats exactly what i need to do!! always the best way!

Dont wanna have the same as everyone else either...[*-)]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts