Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Having gone through TWO sets of LED side light bulbs in the last 6 months I was a bit miffed & wasnt going to buy any more.

Having searched high & low for some proper WHITE looking bulbs I've come across these from OSRAM, I think their so bright due to the fact that their 5w & not 4w like standard.

I'm sure SHAQ will be able to supply them if requested.

Posted Image

·
Registered
124 Posts
I too have gone through sets of LED ones! these ones look the business.

whhere did you get them, whats they called?

cheers

·
Registered
637 Posts
Quote: posted by Jace on 24/01/2005 11:11:14

Ok, Having gone through TWO sets of LED side light bulbs in the last 6 months I was a bit miffed & wasnt going to buy any more.

Having searched high & low for some proper WHITE looking bulbs I've come across these from OSRAM, I think their so bright due to the fact that their 5w & not 4w like standard.

I'm sure SHAQ will be able to supply them if requested.

Posted Image

I'll be able to supply for sure mate!!

Give me some more info and I'll get some prices out to people

Cheers

C

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi guys!!

Yeah I can get them for ?10 a set delivered.... IF we are talking quantity then I'll be able to do a better price but thats a one off price..!

Anyone wants some give me a shout

Cheers

C

·
Registered
637 Posts
Quote: posted by Deadlock on 24/01/2005 16:54:42

Go on then Shaq i'll keep them as a spare set!

THATS 1...lol

Anymore

C

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Make me No:2 please Shaq?

(unless it'd be better to wait for greater numbers to bring the price down....[;)] - it's the Yorkshire speaking there....[:I])

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Shaq, I have already ordered your LED side light bulbs from your web site, though still yeap to open the delivery.

Question - would the ones I already have or these bulbs be a better match for my retro-fit Xenon HIDs which kick out 4100K ?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Blimey, what have I started [:O]

Hope I get a free set out of all this money I'm making you Shaq [:D]

Here they are with the dipped (Osram)lights on too, note none of that nasty dirty yellow side light look that often gives away a mk4 [^]

Shaq can also supply the dipped & main bulbs from OSRAM, (I sound like a sales rep for him now [:I]) But you'll need deep pockets cos they aint cheap.

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 24 Posts