Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, now i've got your attention..

I'm doing a charidee bike ride on sunday morning, 32 miles around thanet (north east kent coast for those of you outside of kent !) around the coast in aid of the british heart foundation. I'll be getting up when it's barely light on sunday, but it's in aid of a very good cause, so it's worth it !

I have a sponsorship page set up here :

http://www.bhf.org.uk/sponsorship/sponsorpage.aspx?User=danieltyler&SponsorshipPageID=18549Even if you only give one pound, it will all add up quickly ! One pound buys you so little these days, a newspaper and packet of crisps, for example!? But if everyone who reads this gives just one pound, the bhf will get such a good donation !Of course feel free to give as much as you like, if you so wish ! [:D]Thanks folks

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
You got lights & stuff on your bike ??? [;)]

I do a ride every October, 55km (35mile) all off road, its a killer, but worth while as its for a good cause. Its called the Viking Challenge

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You got lights & stuff on your bike ??? [;)]

I do a ride every October, 55km (35mile) all off road, its a killer, but worth while as its for a good cause. Its called the Viking Challenge
Bloody cheeky git.. I hope to have finished by middayish starting at half eight. Oddly enough, the ride on sunday is startin from the viking ship at pegwell bay nr ramsgate in kent !

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No you muppet , I was gona flow you some if you needed them [:cool:]
Oh right lol ! I thought you meant I was gonna need em cos i'd still be ridin round when it's dark haha ! Well, yano, if ya got any goin spare.. [;)]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does that mean that the money is actually going to be taken!? [cry]

Well done mate! How was it?
It does indeed matey !

Cheers. It was fookin knackerin' ! The last third was the toughest, more hills and stuff. My legs yesterday were like stone and aching SO much !

Managed 32.78 miles in 3hrs 24 mins and 19 seconds.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Cheers. It was fookin knackerin' ! The last third was the toughest, more hills and stuff. My legs yesterday were like stone and aching SO much !

Managed 32.78 miles in 3hrs 24 mins and 19 seconds.
Jeeezzzz is that all you done [:p][;)]

Well done Dan[Y]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts