Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i am gonna sell the avic d3 as its fooked and as its time for an upgrade. The one thing i like about the avic is that it has everything i need with full ipod control, sat nav, radio, cd player and dvd player.

I am after a similar to the above and if possible one with a screen that flips or hides (not sure if this is possible?).

Also any pics?

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am looking at pioneer again... any more like this one?

re: Pioneer AVH-3200BT, there seems to be 2 models one without sat nav which is £300 cheaper than with?!?!?

·
Super Moderator
50,215 Posts
i am looking at pioneer again... any more like this one?

re: Pioneer AVH-3200BT, there seems to be 2 models one without sat nav which is £300 cheaper than with?!?!?
The sat nav isn't automically included,hence the two prices.

Chris.

·
Super Moderator
50,215 Posts
Could be a real bargain if it's as described,but "there MIGHT be signs of cosmetic wear" sort of covers him for everything but still leaves me slightly worried,This could be a clever way of saying "only been dropped once from the top of the Eifel tower"[:DD].

Chris.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
your right, however that is only in the used bit and he cant say new if its been used, he also looks genuine enough. But also note his titles says "AS NEW" warranty 30 days plus i am backed up with paypal. From the pics it looks mint! These go for at least over £450, most £600+, second hand

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, i am slightly annoyed... it looks like i wont recieve it.. i have put in a paypal dispute to reclaim my money and his comms have become non-existent!

Anyway, i may purchase the avh 3200 and just buy a cheap tom tom...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts