Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, happy new year and hope everyone had good xmas,

Right i got hold of some Compomotive cxn 17" 3 peice splits at the begining of december,

they just been sitting in my room, so i wanna get the ball rolling and get them sorted for when the weather picks up abit,

i need to get them re-drilled there currently 5x112 - need to change to 5x100

Seeing if anyone on here has had some rims re-drilled, where did you take them to, did they do a good job, would you reconmend them?

iv seen in one of the performance mags from last year that 'Voodoo motorsport' can do the job, but i have no one to compare them to for prices?

cheers kellett [:D]

·
Fast or low and slow, that is the question.
4,607 Posts
Although I did not get them done myself my bbs's got re-drilled and refurbished by Voodoo motorsport. I was told it cost about £600, however I'm not sure if that was just for re-drilling or the refurb as well.

They were origionally 5x114

Here are a couple of pics if it helps

Posted Image

the smaller holes (with the one bolt in) are the 5x100

Posted Image

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i think that price would of been for the re-furb aswell, looks like the option you have on your bbs, cost £235.00 is for the re-drill (keeping the old pcd aswell) means no welding required, think that the option il be going for!!

The front are 8J rears im looking to get 10J need to get deeper dishes from compomotive direct - the et are front - 24 and the rears - 16

Yes hopefully they will look mint, i havnt seen a mk4 running them yet, correct me if im wrong though!!!

cheers

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right i got on the phone to g-werks to see if they knew anyone that could help, they have said about a company in essex called tt tools,

there saying they will charge £50.00 for a set to be re-drilled, has anybody used these before?

i cant understand why there nearly a £200.00 differance in price?

cheers

·
Fast or low and slow, that is the question.
4,607 Posts
I can't help about the prices but you may struggle to get a 10j et 16 on the car. There will proberly be quite a lot of rubbing issues etc. I know this as I have 9.5j et 17's and was told they are a very snug fit lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts