Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
nietog - how do you access these extra menus? I've got a RCD500 and have tried pressing the MENU button for 10 seconds while listening to a CD but I can't get into the extra menus.. How do you do it? Mine is a Jan06 Golf GTi with the RCD500 and 10 speaker kit.

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
PNS, it's strange... You're doing the same operation I do to access that menu. Mine is an Apr-06 Passat with SoundPack (10 speakers + amp under the driver seat), buyed in Spain. I suppose it should be the same equipment. Maybe RCD500 software is different in Passat...

Regards

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
PNS, it's strange... You're doing the same operation I do to access that menu. Mine is an Apr-06 Passat with SoundPack (10 speakers + amp under the driver seat), buyed in Spain. I suppose it should be the same equipment. Maybe RCD500 software is different in Passat...

Regards
You have the soundpack though I don't think the others do, that maybe why you have a menu.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's right - I don't have the Soundpack so the extra settings must be due to that..

No wonder I couldn't find them!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I dont have the sound pack and can access the menu on the RCD300 but cant do alot with it as i'm not sure how you change any of the settings?

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can s elect items from buttons at the left and right of the display and change them with the right wheel. But you cannot save changes... :-(

Cheers

21 - 26 of 26 Posts