Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, its time once again to promote our 4th Megameet at Ragley Hall. We would love it if you guys can come along and support the event. This year we have been promised catering from Ragley Hall, and we cant apologise enough for last year with regards to food. We also want to give clubs a bit more space on their plots, so we will be rethinking the layout slightly. Those that attended last year will no doubt have realised one thing we are not short on is space.

So please, if you want to book a club display email me: [email protected]

If you dont want to display, then i hope you attend the event anyway.

Posted Image

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now confirmed. Ragley are letting us stage an Autojumble this year. Cost of this will be ?5 per plot with all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK

·
Registered
924 Posts
cool i'll be going, i went to one way back in 2004! it was a good day out. hope to see more bora's there because previously i can remember only 2 turned up mikedav 4 motion, and mine lol

will

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
a fair old trek from sheffield then[:(]
Not quite as far as The Pod or Edition38

R
its hardly the same size show as one would be at the pod and ed38 though. I went last year to ragley, but wont be going again this year, not that much there really and was a fair old treck.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Quote from Club GTI website

Thanks for posting it up here Rob, beat me to it! It's an unfortunate position that we've ended up in, but there has been a severe lack of interest in both club and trade stands this year which has left us with no other option but to cancel. Something that no one in the club wanted i can be sure, considering the great success of this event over the past few years. All i can do is apologise and look forward to a bigger and better event next year.

So we'll have to wait till next year then.

R

1 - 20 of 20 Posts