Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics are quite big so refresh this page to resize them.

A couple of you asked me to fit these wheels and get some pics so this is for all of you as well really...

'Twas quite dark, I'll try to get some more tomorrow...

What do you think? I think I prefer it original.[?]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Somehow doesn't look right to me but I don't know why. These are my fave wheels but they just don't look well on the R.

·
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weird isn't it? I can't decide why I don't like them more than I thought I would...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I quite like that actually Roy, would look even better if it was slammed and some spacers on the rear.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I quite like it. But think 19" CHs would probably look better.

Think it might be that the Anni RCs don't look like 18s. IMO.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hummm not a fan of the RC look but as others have said OEM or CH's look better, but hey its your preference that matters

·
Registered
270 Posts
The RC is one of my favourites, but it just doesn't look quite right on the 32...

I'd stick with the Aristo's, the R32 doesn't really need any cosmetic changes at all IMO.

·
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL Mike! How about NOOOO?[/dr_evil] I'm skint now for sure..

The Aristos are back on now! phew that's better!

Jase: Only 4 fortunately as the RCs were my Anni Warranty jobbies not yet fitted...

New phot up top..

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Not sure they look quite right on the R, they look perfect on the Anni and other "normal" golfs just not right on the R32. CH's on the other hand [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

J.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Royster,

I have to say I love the 19" CHs on the R32, I think if I had an R32 that's what I would have.

Glad you put the standard ones back on but as I have said a thousand times each to their own!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts