Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
"Women are save drivers" - WTF does that mean?!

If you're going to make facts stand out by putting them in a bright orange circle in the middle of the article at least get your spelling right![:D]

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Quote: posted by sutherlandm on 02/03/2005 14:40:48

DoB - 03/06/75.

Want me to scan my birth certificate?!

Receding hair nd grown up clothes don't help.

Of course, I have the body of an 18 year old surfer...!

18 year old surf board?

[:D]

Golf girl..perhaps they meant this saves women from driving a car they shouldn't be?

As Harry Enfield said in Mr Chormley Warner 'guise: 'Women for Pitys sake, don't drive'.[}:)][}:)]

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
BTT funnily enough even through Diamond it's more expensive for us to insure our cars that way...

She's ?100 more on the BMW than me and I'm very similar to her on the Golf. She's got 6 points whilst I am keeping my gob shut 'cos it'll tempt fate!!

The frightening thing is to insure both the Golf (inc business use) and the BMW we still have change from ?700....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Just had profuse apologies from one of the Editors of the Mirror (via the PR company) for not blanking the reg plate!

They'll sort any problems out and asked if I wanted anything!

Good on them.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Quote: posted by sutherlandm on 03/03/2005 16:29:08

Just had profuse apologies from one of the Editors of the Mirror (via the PR company) for not blanking the reg plate!

They'll sort any problems out and asked if I wanted anything!

Good on them.

So what have you asked for?![;)]

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.