Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi foxy,

The five pice trim, non climate, ashtray cover, fingerplate "3 dr", passanger door pull, and door trigers, maybe R32 gear knob, would you have prices on all parts foxy??

tanx

alan

·
Registered
690 Posts
Mind if I butt in?

I would need the centre console trim for Climatronic car, 5dr fingerplate, 3 passenger door pulls, 4 door triggers, R line gearknob (5 speed, black stitching) and TT pedals and foot rest [:p] All this for a LHD Golf [:D]

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hi foxy,

The five pice trim, non climate, ashtray cover, fingerplate "3 dr", passanger door pull, and door trigers, maybe R32 gear knob, would you have prices on all parts foxy??

tanx

alan
I can do you a price - as I can get the parts at healthy discount.......

.......but......

I seem to remember me doing all this for you before - and even getting the parts (naively), and you feeding me some crap about moving??!!

If I do another group buy on these, i'll be sure to let you know.......good luck!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm planning to purchase R32 stuf next week, if you can sort me out wit items for next week i will buy them off you....????

tanx

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you are going to organise a GB I'd be inteerested in the Anthracite Optic trim for a 5 door depending on price if you can source the bits?

Cheers

Ewan

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Sorry guys - wont be running a GB on Mk4 trims........i did a heuge GB once which went swimingly.....'cept for one or two berks who let me down.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all, just picked the missus up a 5 door with climate last night, and want to ditch the wood trim all round (handles, ash tray, centre cover, gear knob etc) - not really bothered about discout etc, just wanted to know best port of call to get the parts and what price they are??

If anyone on here has them I can paypal or cheque pay etc - I will try e-bay as well - cheers!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just after getting all the alu R32 parts from vag parts, orderd them through their site with the crd card,

try them lads, or oem parts there cheap to

1 - 17 of 17 Posts