Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alreet everyone?
i have just installed my r32 seats and im really pleased with them, they feel soo snug, the way they hug you is amazing.?
it was easy enough to get the old ones out and the airbag connecter are the same on my modle. the only thing which got me puzzeld was the front part with 2 bolts was over shooting the holes and it took me a few mins to figure out how to side that center part back into the seat.?
i kno the car is very very dirty inside and out but i will clean it up this weekend.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope i did it all right and that half way into a hard corner they dont fly across the car with me in them.
i still have the door cards and steeringwheel to do this weekend and a full clean inside.

lex

xx

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it took about 20mins to install?
very easy but i put the code in wrong and had to wait an hour for it to unlock hehe
i need to take it out again to add a cd changer cos they dont play cds stright into the front slot thats just for the satnav cd :(
lex

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
very nice [H]

perhaps, get some r-line mats too - the ones you currently have are a bit...worn lol.

If I was you, I would have cleaned the interior thoroughly while the seats were out - and then you could have shampoo'd the whole carpet and made it look like new.

Still, very nice. I bet you are really happy. [:D]

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful Lex!!!!

?

If you made a detailed how-to guide for all of us with soft hands (myself included) you would be our hero!!!
Beautiful me!! yay
i will make one just for you in the next few days (i could'nt believe how easy it was tbh)
cheers for all the good comments, glad to see that golf kid not on this tread yelling at 1.4s lol
lex

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
did you buy them out of a 5 door or 3 door model car?

i see yours is a 5 door. im tryin to get some of these, but i can only find 3 door ones. will they fit in the rear ?

thanks

ps looks greatttttttttt

·
Registered
404 Posts
3 door seats will fit fine in a 5 door, i have the black leather recaros in my 5 door tdi, and in fact its much better having from a 3 door as you can put the seats forward and hoover and clean in places not obtainable usually!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
3 door seats will fit fine in a 5 door, i have the black leather recaros in my 5 door tdi, and in fact its much better having from a 3 door as you can put the seats forward and hoover and clean in places not obtainable usually!!
ill hold you to it if they dont fit then [;)]

thanks

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
did you buy them out of a 5 door or 3 door model car?

i see yours is a 5 door.? im tryin to get some of these, but i can only find 3 door ones.? will they fit in the rear ?

?

thanks

?

ps looks greatttttttttt
yeah a 5door set?
i was lucky to find them, i got the door cards too but they arnt on yet.
just keep trying salvages i was asking for some vw sport seats and they just said are you intrested in r32 seats lol
lex

1 - 20 of 58 Posts