Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

r32 rear bumper mods

Mk4 Golf 
Tags
mk4 golf
4K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Cat1.4 
#1 ·
Sorry guys, ive got THREE choices regarding a r32 rear bumper which do you think looks better?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the bodyshop said they would both cost the same to do, remember mine will be in diamond black!, i personally dont like the middle one, so wont go with it.

Zak

See less See more
#8 ·
I was thinking about the r-line rear bumper , but am slightly put off by the embossed black grill at the bottom, remember that my car has the standard hidden exhaust, which i will not be changing, here is the bumper, would anyone be able to make it black?, think it may well look good, and will save on the bodywork guy charging for plastic welding, as he will only have to spray it.

Posted Image

#18 ·
Quote: posted by S1R SS on 12/01/2005 22:31:04

Sorry to hijack, but Im thinking about going for the R-Line rear bumper as I have a TDI due to the exhaust situation.

Im assuming it would just be a like-for-like swap?

yup it fits straight on, best bit for me is theres no plastic welding to be done, just spray and fit!!

#19 ·
Quote: posted by Gti Fly on 12/01/2005 22:42:25

How about getting a Milltek Single exit exhaust (Anni Style) and having that pop out on the LH side?

That may be one of my plans for this year but I'd like to hear from someone who has fitted an R line rear bumper and Miltek anni 'zorst regarding fit.

Can anyone help guys.

#25 ·
Quote: posted by hz2921 on 12/01/2005 22:27:06

I was thinking about the r-line rear bumper , but am slightly put off by the embossed black grill at the bottom, remember that my car has the standard hidden exhaust, which i will not be changing, here is the bumper, would anyone be able to make it black?, think it may well look good, and will save on the bodywork guy charging for plastic welding, as he will only have to spray it.

Posted Image

Zak the black bit on the bumper is removeable and looks quite good when removed. I see if I can found a pic of my friends car without the diffuser.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.