Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, ive got THREE choices regarding a r32 rear bumper which do you think looks better?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the bodyshop said they would both cost the same to do, remember mine will be in diamond black!, i personally dont like the middle one, so wont go with it.

Zak

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I would now go with the third picture. Could you not get all the holes filled in and go for the totally smooth finish?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Third one for me too, have you thought about the R-line rear bumper with no exhaust cut-out? think it's shown on vagparts site..

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking about the r-line rear bumper , but am slightly put off by the embossed black grill at the bottom, remember that my car has the standard hidden exhaust, which i will not be changing, here is the bumper, would anyone be able to make it black?, think it may well look good, and will save on the bodywork guy charging for plastic welding, as he will only have to spray it.

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Sorry to hijack, but Im thinking about going for the R-Line rear bumper as I have a TDI due to the exhaust situation.

Im assuming it would just be a like-for-like swap?

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sem you wouldnt be able get any piccys of that black one would you?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I saw it a few months ago at a VW dealer called Inchcape in Bridgnorth. I saw it when I bought my sisters Lupo from them. Most likely sold now though!

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats great!!!!![:D], the black embossed bit on the bottom is kind of blended in with the black of the bumper, looks like its out of the r-line and the bottom r32 pic

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by S1R SS on 12/01/2005 22:31:04

Sorry to hijack, but Im thinking about going for the R-Line rear bumper as I have a TDI due to the exhaust situation.

Im assuming it would just be a like-for-like swap?

yup it fits straight on, best bit for me is theres no plastic welding to be done, just spray and fit!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Quote: posted by Gti Fly on 12/01/2005 22:42:25

How about getting a Milltek Single exit exhaust (Anni Style) and having that pop out on the LH side?

That may be one of my plans for this year but I'd like to hear from someone who has fitted an R line rear bumper and Miltek anni 'zorst regarding fit.

Can anyone help guys.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts