Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Mu.. lol [:)]

Got the very same for christmas. Very comfy when reading the forum.. love the tilt function. ?70 = ?20 postage or ?83 delivered from Argos and that's brand new too ! Ebay ain't always the best for prices, it has to be said !

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nearly broke my back last week when the back of my chair snapped off[:O] In the market for a new un, must be fate[:D]

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I'd always planned to do that with a very old Recaro that I sometimes use for playing GT. Even have the base and everything, just never got the time to sorting out the fitting and putting it all together. I reckon that an old car seat make the best office-type chair when space is limited and you want to be comfortable.

·
Registered
247 Posts
ROFL!

I'm a moderator on www.clubcalibra.net and we've been posting about this for a couple of months now - people keep 'rediscovering' this chair and reposting about it.... to the extent that I mercilessly took the micky out of one of the other Mods 'cos he was the latest to mention it!

See it here: http://www.clubcalibra.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8092

One important thing to note is that the Focus chair is ?10 cheaper - so go get it from there. I got mine in November last year and it is a VERY good chair!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wonder how long it will until they start appearing in nova,corsa,saxos with wood screws through to the floor and 2x2 pine runners!!!LMAO 160 a pair SORTED

craigv

1 - 20 of 22 Posts