Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Saw one yesterday........difficult to tell them apart - nice tho - would have one over a scoob if i was choosing

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
Nice car mate! A good friend of mine recently sold his highly modded Gti for a brand new MR too.

Very impressed with the handling, balance, power, and how smoothly it rode too! Suspension is leagues ahead of my car without a doubt!

I wonder if you will add any further mods to this one?!

·
Registered
703 Posts
i think the mechanical/build quality and service of the cars we have owned have always been better with jap cars.. even if the Bora has a better looking interior with the materials etc... it squeaks, has broken down a fair few times, and not as mechanically sound as the Civic or Mazda3 we have...

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Be sure to post part 2! Those machines are ace, and the rasp from the exhaust is awesome as well.

FYI, speaking of Jap cars, the Honda bods have a love to hate relationship for VW's with TDI badges (with red letters), and the Civic Type R drivers truly believe they are kings of the road as their cars handle quite well (ie better than a golf).

Having been a follower of www.hondarevolutions.com when I had my 2 Hondas, it is funny to step back and look at how followers of certain makes say/do things to back up their choice. The Scoobynet guys were the same with Cossies and Evos!

[:D]

·
Registered
614 Posts
i am not geting at hondas CBR600 AND 900 FIREBLADE WOW i think there good but to cars i think only germany build the best

·
Registered
614 Posts
i used to have a toy motor GT4 carlos model K REG it was awesome un till i get a BMW CAB then not looked back since then i get my colour concept

·
Registered
581 Posts
man that looks like an absoloute BEAST i cant wait till i am old enough to get insured on something like that. Just out of interest do they chip well or is all the power already squeezed out of them?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
By the way PJ52GLY, I have had three Jap Mobiles, including a 2 Civic VTi's and a 280 bhp MY99 Scooby and all three were ace. No problems with any of them and I knocked the proverbial out of all three. Cant honestly say the same about the VW I now have!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts