Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS, THATS MY R32 DSG AIRBOX PARTS ORDERED FROM THE STEALERS...NOW ONE THING AM NOT SURE OF IS WILL PUTTING AN AFTERMARKET AIR FILTER MAKE ANY ODDS OR WILL IT JUST GUNK UP MY MAF?? MATE OF MINE SUGGESTED ALSO CUTTING CAT OUT AND REPLACING WITH A STRAIGHT THRU PIECE OF TUBING.. WHAT PROS CONS SHOULD I BE AWARE OF TO HELP ME OUT.

CHEERS

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and i will notice a diff with the dsg intake and green filter? reason am doing it as it still has inlet snorkel from orig 115 engine and is a lil smoky. my thinking is this should help? and maybe give it a bit more response???

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet, thanks fella....[Y] parts arriving tues. hoping weather ok next weekend to change it over and see the diff.... [<:eek:)]

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
woh nice car mate, u should be proper proud. btw the vents u have put in ur wing for the intercooler..does it make a diff???

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i think u may be right there. (didnt know they were on an s3) [facepalm] lol car goes like the clappers but maybe more so now ( fingers crossed lol)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
getting my bits tomoro.....happy days. Are there any guys on here with a tdi thats remapped with the r32 air box on that can tell me summit....does it sound anymore throaty or...?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i ordered them without asking cost after reading others costs at stealers and picked them up today....hope they r worth the cost lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts