1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not a great fan of fibreglass

got a lip spoiler for my sxi and it was fibreglass and the finish was terrible

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i have sent him a question asking what it is made of and if there is any pics of the actual bumpers being sold

i wait on his reply [:D]

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
just asked three question to the seller......

1. Where will it be sent from (cos the member is Poland, but postage is ?25 within UK)

2. Also asked if they have pictures of the ACTUAL bumper......

3. and, is this a genuine part

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pretty sure it aint genuine al thoug it does say original mesh

if it is not fibre glass then i will be defo buying one but not holding my breath

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this was posted as a reply to the same question by me on astra-sport

hi,

i bought a wrc rear spoiler from this guy back on the 25th may 2004,i sent cash to him and i received the spoiler in great time and condition i would use him again if this helps.......glyn........
so people have used him before and recomend him

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah depending on the quality of the actual iteam

if i do i will wait till i get the rear and skirts before i would fit one tbh

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
answers to questions...

You asked:

"where will this be shipped from?"

Hi We are locat in Poland and we are seling our products only to UK. Items are shipped from Poland by courier. Regards Peter

You asked:

"is this a genuine part?"

Hi This is exact R32 replica with original VW plastic mesh. Regards Peter

You asked:

"do you have pics of the actual bumper?"

Hi I don't have any pictures of this bumper unpainted becouse it's absolute novelty, I'm waiting for pictures from my customers. It is exact R32 replica and it look exactly the same, you will never see any difference. Regards Peter

·
Registered
493 Posts
Don't want to put a damper on anyones plans BUT he says it's identical to the original. A spoiler is one thing, it's solid and doesn't need to flex/bend. However a bumper needs to be able to flex and give a bit without cracking itself or the paint on it.

How many times have you (Honestly[;)]) scraped the underside of your front splitter on a kerb unknowingly, especially with lowered suspension? I can almost guarantee that if you were to look at the underneath of the bumper you have now you'll see evidence of this.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for but remember you could be spending the money you're saving on getting it repaired/resprayed a few months down the line if it's fibreglass.

I don't care what anyone says you CAN definately see the difference between original and fibreglass items (I know having spent a few quid on tat for past cars[:I]).

Cheers, Jim

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Don't you just hate it when they don't use pictures of the actual item.

We can all paste pictures from other internet sites but it doesn't really help the buyer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts