Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

r32 bumper grills help

Mk4 Golf 
Tags
mk4 golf
11K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  wardy1311 
#1 ·
can any one help me ...

I've just got a r32 bumper off e bay but without the lower grills ....

Does anyone know were i can buy some from or the original parts numbers

thanks

#4 ·
Get yourself down the stealers and ask for the side grill for the r32 front bumper.

The drivers side grill has all thehoneycomb cut out ( this is why i went to buy them) but the passenger side doesn't. You can cut this out by hand anyway.

They come in at ?6 each.

Dale

#6 ·
You have to start from somewhere don't you.

Stealers means dealers. Your now going "oooohhhh that makes sense"..... right.

If you can nip down to your local VW dealership and ask for the two side grills for the r32 bumper they will order them in and you will be able to go pick them up probably tommorow.

Dale

#23 ·
lets clear the confusion...

Side grills are about £6.60 each from the dealers the middle one is about £12.50...

Standard R32 comes with no cut outs on the grills. If you want the cut out versions then those are a differnt part they came with the R line front bumper aftermarket for the 1,8t etc...

The R32 bumper came with no cut outs in the honeycomb grill. The middle grill is the same on all grills as it has cut outs to allow airflow to the RAD.

There is also these beauties that are uber rare

These costs around £70 a pair just for the grills plus about £150 for the fogs... Actually I know where you can get then cheaper [;)]

By the way the DSG ones are for the mk5 golf we are talking baout the Mk4 here...

#25 ·
Ok as black magic states lets clear this up once and for all:

Side grills are between £6 and £7 each from the dealers the middle one is between £12 and £14.

Standard R32 comes with no cut outs on the side grill (see below pic) - Part Numbers are:

Left - 1J0 853 665 D B41

Right - 1J0 853 666 H B41

If you require a right hand side one with cut out (for TDI cars) order the following (see pic below) as previously stated ask for the DSG one (you may see on other posts the DSG air box intake upgrade this is the same model mk4 Golf) part number:

Right - 1J0 853 666 J B41

Posted Image

As Black Magic stated the middle one is cut out and is the same on all R32's:

Part Number - 1J0 853 677 F B41

And again as Black Magic stated if you require the left hand one cut out this is from the R-line bumper and I don't have a part number for this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.