Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a few threads on here about N75 but they do not clear things up for me...I had my car mapped at the weekend and the guys at R-Tech said I needed to replace my N75 valve...so what is the best option for my 190 bhp AGU? people say the H valve as it increases psi...but I am totally confused..I also need a new MAF as mine is reading too high so where would I get that from is it a case of swallowing pride and going to the stealers???

Any help is much appreciated as I would quite like to get this N75 valve fitted so I can regain the lost 10bhp in my mid range!!

Cheers

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rtech said just get a standard one...but people are saying I should get the H as it increases psi?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, so just a direct replacement is probably the best answer then? this is why its so confusing...I of course want what ever is best for my car and will help realise all of the BHP I have been given [:O]

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah ok...I was just wondering because I have to replace mine anyway as its knackered and thought it might be an idea to get the uprated one.....so you all think I should just get OEM?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts