Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
pauly4226
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally have the r line bumper on,slowly getting there ,guess ill have to do a build thread, untill then,couple of pics whil its clean
Posted Image

Posted Image

·
pauly4226
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn,cannot figure out why will not upload,mayb im having a proper senior moment!, tis a real one, re-instated the rub strips just to be differant.just need some pressed plates

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Looks sweet, i like the idea to put the strips back on, i cant decide if i should keep or smooth the bumper strips.

Your bora is looking nice, im struggling to tell the difference between an r32 front and an r line front.

·
pauly4226
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers for the comments ,yup,genuine r line front bumper, available from the dealers.a little cheeper than awsome plus i didnt have to go to manchester to collect. no fitting issues at all which kinda sold me on it .generally happy with it. the r line was for the chinese markets only i think.

·
Registered
387 Posts
lovely looking bora mate.... and love the colour...
i think it would look better without the bump strip looks like theres to much going on. but looks stunning

keep it up

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
love your bora mate! r line bumper is ace! not sure about the grill tho..i'd say i badgless grill or the oem one would be a lot better..but thats your car! still a real nice car mate

·
pauly4226
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
love your bora mate! r line bumper is ace! not sure about the grill tho..i'd say i badgless grill or the oem one would be a lot better..but thats your car! still a real nice car mate
cheers for the comment mate,not completly sold on the grill myself ,still playing with ideas, think the number plate mounting might need to go,lol,just as well i know a good painter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That looks the nuts I must say. What sort of price are they from the VW dealers (pm of you like) and do you have the part number ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts