Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i'm after some R/B/B/R tail lamps, but can't seem to find any.

the only ones i've found look OEM.......

any ideas?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Obviously you're new to the site, and i don't mean this to sound sarcastic in the least mate, but look in any post above or below yours, each member has an email button and a PM button at the bottom of their post, this stands for Private Message..

This allows you to contact that particular member directly, and no-one else on the forum can see what you write to each other! [;)]

Hope that helps! [Y]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
These are RBBR rear clusters purchased from Simon (Baker21)

Posted Image

They look similar to stock (a good thing) but are slightly darker.

I used to have RCCR's which looked too much aftermarket for my liking.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look smart......

Does everything light up as it should, no pink brake lights or anything............

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Everything lights up perfect, no pink brake lights.

If I remember I'll try and get a picture for you this evening of them lit in the dark.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Everything lights up perfect, no pink brake lights.

If I remember I'll try and get a picture for you this evening of them lit in the dark.
The lamps illuminate as normal and you do not get a 'pink' tail light function as the lens is black in that area.

These lamps look a lot better than the stock R/S/S/R rearlamps IMO on most coloured MKIV's.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hello matey,

have you tryed german and sweedish replced mine for ?66 hope this helps have a look at there web site

Jase
Having looked on the GFS website I am confident that those lamps listed on their are the R/S/S/R rearlamps and not the R/B/B/R's.

·
Registered
936 Posts
so how much would a set of R/B/B/R's set me back Baker21 from yourself? I recently bought a set of black hella colour magic's but i'm not convinced they look right.... PM with details if you like

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
so how much would a set of R/B/B/R's set me back Baker21 from yourself? I recently bought a set of black hella colour magic's but i'm not convinced they look right.... PM with details if you like
Pm sent.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Pm sent.
if it was anything like my pm.......throw your credit card away immediatly!!!!!!! (it was a stupidly LOW price)

·
Registered
217 Posts
baker21 could you pm me a price on the rbbr please

im after something for my black mk4 that looks more oem than the led rear lights

this is just a price im after so i have an idea, i dont have intention to buy immidiatly unfortunatley

·
Registered
352 Posts
baker21 could you pm me a price on the rbbr please

im after something for my black mk4 that looks more oem than the led rear lights

this is just a price im after so i have an idea, i dont have intention to buy immidiatly unfortunatley
Same for me if poss? Cheers

1 - 20 of 32 Posts