Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not very exciting, just some driveway shots, but I had a bit of a cleaning session earlier so couldn't resist posting some pics [:p]

Gave her a shampoo, clay, dry, touch up stick, green t-cut, then meguiars deep crystal wax. All applied by hand, my fingers hurt now

'Before'! (stonechip-tastic)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only new mods I have since last time are crystal side repeaters (thanks to Jason for giving me those [:)]). Waiting to go on I have front aero wipers... I finally succumbed, Shiuming! And a new passenger airbag cover & gear gaitor as the ones I have are slightly worn

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Sweet photos.

I think this is the first golf i have seen with a bora front end which i actually like - looks wicked, nice work :)

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments everybody

I took some others to show the reflections but didn't post, here is one of them

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Looks mint i really like this bolf as it looks different from the other bolfs [:s] some how lol..

Keep up the good work..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Must agree with Satman[Y] Your Bolf looks somehow better than others i've seen.[:)] Love the pics by the way....very artistic.[H]

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Very shiny

I thought that it looked better/different to other bolfs as well at inters probably because it looks factory rather than the bora front put on a highly modded car and that doesn't have the same effect.

Also the green suits a bolf better than black/silver I think, silver is not the boras strongest colour anyway makes it look a little to stale for my liking.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts