Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my exhaust done the other day, its growing on me and i think once the boot and bumper are done it'l look really cool. As per, comments good or bad

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
It reminds me of one of the yanks golf that i seen.. but yours looks slightly bit longer and fatter.. but still looks alrite.. [y]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
414 Posts
i love it. Have done ever since i saw a car on the vortex with the same and some kerschers. What did it set you back if i may be so rude?

ps. love the shameless attention seeking in the background

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think when i do the bumper i will extend it by about an inch so it'l just cover that bit more of the tips as it is showing a little more than i'd planed.

Thats my dad in the background, he's mildly cretinous!

I was going for the Audi a4 look.

It wasn't cheep but i had the downpipe done too, and its now straight through, made a BIG difference.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Dont you get scared though lol.. i start bricking it with my standard ride height when im approaching a speed hump as ive read stories about cracked sumps etc.. and i couldnt justify the expense.. lol

Sat [y]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont you get scared though lol.. i start bricking it with my standard ride height when im approaching a speed hump as ive read stories about cracked sumps etc.. and i couldnt justify the expense.. lol

Sat [y]
Fear is for the weak! You soon get used to avoiding every little hump and pot hole etc. And i plan my routes to avoid speed humps. When i have the R front bumper on i cant drive over them at all. But its not as bad/stupid as it sounds. you get used to it, so get yours on its ass!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts

Sat [y]
Fear is for the weak! You soon get used to avoiding every little hump and pot hole etc. And i plan my routes to avoid speed humps. When i have the R front bumper on i cant drive over them at all. But its not as bad/stupid as it sounds. you get used to it, so get yours on its ass!
Lol fear is for the weak.. im gonna get mine lowered a whole 35 mm [:eek:] i think im pushing it here lol.. im not one for lowered cars i just want more of a drivers motor.. thats the only reason why im not modifying my car plus insurance isnt to friendly when your 18 [:eek:] lol

Sat [y]

·
Registered
404 Posts
looks cool mate and nice to see some thing different from the norm.

what size system did you have made, 2.5 straight trough from downpipe, with a cat/or not?

is it a 1 box system, with just to split pipes or 2 boxs?

you will have to post up a video thread of what it sound like as im umming and ahhing as to have a new system made, but dont want to sound like a london taxi !!lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts