1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Not more donuts !

Hmmm.

Is that Mo filling up as well ?

Nice pics as always.

We really should organise another one of those night London cruises that happended last year or the year before that I sadly missed.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
That's blatently a badminton and then off to Krispy Kreme run, am I right Shiuming? [:D]

Nicepics - they've come out really well for a compact - how are you finding it comparing to your full blown camera??

C

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is this, Guess what Shiuming's been doing from his car photos?! [:D] Bang on mate. Quite chuffed with the little one to be honest - yeah, big bro is still better for image quality (although not quite in all areas!) but at least I can carry this one with me all the time!

ct.p, yeah, another night cruise would be great, did you see the video from the last one? Awesome [Y] Yeah that's Mo, mine was full so I was just posing for the pic.

Actually here are my first attempts at night shot with cars, didn't think before shooting, so the camera boosted everything up to around ISO 320, hence it's a bit grainy. In the shots above I've locked it down to ISO 80. Which means really I need to be lugging a tripod - uh oh...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
They were.I ate 2 and had an instant headache.

Dan when you gonna come play some badminton then eh?

Or maybe meet up for doughnuts after one Thur/Fri when i play Shiuming ?

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, I'll be there for the Greenwich bit at least, we'll see how it goes. I'll be at Ace Cafe tomorrow as well [Y] Then on Wednesday I'm having some work done, and on Thursday 40K service [:|] Cutting it a bit fine eh [:S]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No shots of Tooting there dude. Keep an eye on the London meets section though, I've got some curry nights planned, we've already had a curry in Tooting, and another is on the cards (2006 curry tour), let's give it some time for the shootings and stabbings to cool off first [:|]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
No shots of Tooting there dude. Keep an eye on the London meets section though, I've got some curry nights planned, we've already had a curry in Tooting, and another is on the cards (2006 curry tour), let's give it some time for the shootings and stabbings to cool off first [:|]
I'll try and get along to a forum ruby night Shiu. Been saying I will for a while so i'll do my best to get up to one !

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
How did I miss these? Lovely shots... I wish you'd stop posting pics of donuts though, makes me hungry! [:(]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Pic's are ACE!! ( see what i've done there??)[:p]

When i'm down London again Shiu, I'm gonna call you for some picture taking!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts