Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching Road Trip on Sky last night, excellent movie! [:D]

Anyway, anyone who has watched it will know about the bit where they are 'doing their bit for humanity'. Sean William Scott get's a bit of help.

Now, forgive my innocence here, but does that really work!? And no, I'm not going to try it A) by myself or B) with anyone else.

But....does it?!? [:S]

This is a light humoured post, please keep it clean, and preferably with a proper answer somewhere!

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Will someone please enlighten me!!? Seen the film ages ago and can't remember much about it!

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Now I have no idea what goes on in the film but I assume we're talking rooting and tooting in the wrong place for a bloke?

If so yes, it works and you should try it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think its been proven that men have the equivelant of a g-spot and due to its geographical placement that is the easiest way to access it.

A straight man who has never tried it or had it tried on himself.

(I think this thread may include a lot of these disclaimers.)

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
lol. I watched the film last night aswell, seen it before but when a film like that comes on, you gotta watch it!

At the weekend i was in Prague, asked one of the lovely ladies over there if they, erm minded a bit of backdoor action. One said "no but i ll give you a go"!! Ha ha spat my corona all over the bar! Erm no thanks, think i ll give that a miss....

lol

graham how revelent is it pic matey [Y][Y][Y] lol lol

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol. I watched the film last night aswell, seen it before but when a film like that comes on, you gotta watch it!

At the weekend i was in Prague, asked one of the lovely ladies over there if they, erm minded a bit of backdoor action. One said "no but i ll give you a go"!! Ha ha spat my corona all over the bar! Erm no thanks, think i ll give that a miss....

lol

graham how revelent is it pic matey [Y][Y][Y] lol lol
PJ would be the man to ask for pics [:D][Y]

I did try to find a still from the movie, got this instead though which made me laugh! Anyone who has watched the film will laugh at it!

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have you performed said act on a cat before?
Errrrmmmmm....why you wanna know?! [:O]

Nik, why did you have to bring sheep into it!

I'd be donning a full prtective suit and eye protection if that was part of my job list!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Time for the aforementioned disclaimer - I'm gay (and I think I'm suitably qualified to comment)

I'm being completely serious when I say: Yes it does work, and those of you who haven't tried it, you are missing out. Honesty, when you climax with this g-spot it's at least 10 times more powerful than a normal climax. You come out in a cold sweat and your legs start to shake afterwards (in a good way). One of my friends fainted from it once! There is a knack to it though, at the wrong angle you're just stabbing in the dark [;)] as it were (get it?)

I can't believe I just used the work 'climax' - twice! I feel like an agony aunt! I was just trying to be serious, but you can see it all fell apart at the end.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts