Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess we all have to start somewhere, so heres my bogo !! [:O] TDI 130 PD est

Tell a lie, i have modded the rear lights [;)]

And de-badged the rear [:D]

Watch this space ! :)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I'd be interested in how this turns out! There are no estates on here as far as I know!!
Same here.

Passat Estates when slammed down a bit look awesome, I'm sure it could be replicated on the Golf.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yeah they can look good, i saw a nice 1.8T passat estate on the way to kent on saturday which was slammed and had a nice set of wheels on it, it also had "dubswitch" it the back window if anyone else has seen it

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice one guys, some nice pics there [H]

But theres plenty more to come, so watch this space [;)]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Looking forward to see how the estate develops.  Really like the estate and with the Bora front end looks amazing.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yeah in Germany its known as the Bora Variant.  Not sure they actually have the Golf estate in certain countries, think its just the Bora.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i've used the search option on the site, quoting 'coilovers' and the jamex kit has come out fav for me, with some good comments on value for money v's build Quality, ride etc, so there now on order !! [:D]

Theres also some bumpers in the pipeline, but i dont want to give too much away at this point !!!! [:#]

Thats all for now folks ! [Y]

·
Registered
890 Posts
Saw a variant in France back in August, and thought it was a converted Bolf estate, but now i know otherwise!!

You learn something everyday!! [:D]

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I fitted the coilovers today, with lots of help from Grellow, so a big thanks to him [;)]

Heres some pics, for your pleasure !

P.S mines the longer one [:)]

Next mod's soon [;)]

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
God bless the germans !! [:D]

I've been sitting here, for 5 weeks waiting for the [email protected]@rd !! [:O]

Its from a german company called, SRS-TEC.DE . . . .

Amazing what you find, if you look hard inuf ! [;)]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
They do that bumper for the Bora's too now.. looks well smart.. cant wait to see this wagon.. [y] im feeling a bora fronted wagon with R32 front and back and smoothed sides with some wide 17/18's lol [H]

Sat [y]

1 - 20 of 190 Posts