Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
That last picture is Awesome!

Do you have a higher resolution pic of it. with your permission i would like to use it as my desktop picture!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That last picture is Awesome!

Do you have a higher resolution pic of it. with your permission i would like to use it as my desktop picture!!
Unfortunately that is the only one I have. Feel free to use it if you like. Will be getting some proper professional pics taken in due course (including some rolling shots!!). Watch this space.

Scott

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I thought maybe the wheels looked a bit lost in the arches from the top pic, but now I see how it has all come together - very nice indeed!

Are you taking bets on how long the front plate lasts now it's on its knees? [:D]

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very nice mate, I take it thats at Drivers in Glasgow? How much did they charge for fitting out of interest?

Im loving your car by the way, keep it up!
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
OMG, I nearly did a sex wee in my pants there[:O] Like Kevin says, that last pic is brilliant. Looks nice and agressive from the front those black and red badges are a lovely touch, one of your better ideas[:p] It is looking even more amazing Scott. Gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
OMG, I nearly did a sex wee in my pants there[:O] Like Kevin says, that last pic is brilliant. Looks nice and agressive from the front those black and red badges are a lovely touch, one of your better ideas[:p] It is looking even more amazing Scott. Gorgeous!!!
Just came over from ScottishVag and thought that I should really post somewhere that I do really like this car more and more everytime you post something! Keep wishing I could see it up close for real but never seem to bump into you! Anyways I think my car may recieve the drivers treatment soon aswell so we will see who is closer to the black top!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That looks really good, now it's lowered it looks a lot better.  It was a very brave move to get those alloys but I think they look fantastic.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

AndyK - Yes, the coilovers were fitted by Drivers in Glasgow. Cost ?200 for all fitting/laser alignment etc.

BigA - I will happily give you the credit for the black VW badge and red GTI badges. Looks like you have a good eye for what works - looking forward to seeing your ideas for the Bora coming to life.

MARVE - Cheers mate. Wouldn't mind getting a look of your car also. Should look sweet on the coilovers. I will most likely be at Drivers at some point this weekend at their REVO open day.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer before the big changes happen. Got my quote for painting all my parts so they'll hopefully be getting done in the next week, then its just a date to do the conversion woohoo[:D]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer before the big changes happen. Got my quote for painting all my parts so they'll hopefully be getting done in the next week, then its just a date to do the conversion woohoo[:D]
Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing it complete!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Dud that car is looking so awesome loving the look .....forget what bad points some people have said because in my opinion you could not have gone for a more individuale and subtle look...keep up the good work....viva la mk5

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
You can't beat a slamming your motor on Euro wheels IMO!!

Absolutely spot on!!

You got any daylight / outside pictures available?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts