Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking at £22k for the TSI ACT GT, doesn't really seem much more than the equiv MK6. If you click the images should come up full size.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking at £22k for the TSI ACT GT, doesn't really seem much more than the equiv MK6. If you click the images should come up full size.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
right, I've done the comparison..I cannot see an option for Dynaudio so I cannot include that

mk6 - £ 23982.75 OTR

mk7 - £ 27324.55 OTR

These are inc VAT and pre-discount, for a 1.4 GT

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
right, I've done the comparison..I cannot see an option for Dynaudio so I cannot include that

mk6 - £ 23982.75 OTR

mk7 - £ 27324.55 OTR

These are inc VAT and pre-discount, for a 1.4 GT

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What specs is that with? The OTR for the MK7 GT is better value IMO as Nav is included.Don't think it's fair to factor in the leather that the run out MK6s have.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What specs is that with? The OTR for the MK7 GT is better value IMO as Nav is included.Don't think it's fair to factor in the leather that the run out MK6s have.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha this has given me a few mod ideas

Also none above 150ps?
Not yet, but I reckon we'll maybe see the 1.8 TSI 180PS and 2.0 TDI 184PS from the Leon and A3 make an appearance.

Find it a bit strange they are only offering the 1.4 TSI ACT 140PS at GT level as its supposed to be the replacement for the old 122PS unit, which is offered lower down the range.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha this has given me a few mod ideas

Also none above 150ps?
Not yet, but I reckon we'll maybe see the 1.8 TSI 180PS and 2.0 TDI 184PS from the Leon and A3 make an appearance.

Find it a bit strange they are only offering the 1.4 TSI ACT 140PS at GT level as its supposed to be the replacement for the old 122PS unit, which is offered lower down the range.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
its the same as I have now...metallic, 18s, winter pack, lux pack, sunroof, metallic, dual zone climate. I did add in the higher specced nav but even if I remove that the mk7 is more expensive. The GT will now have F&R parking as standard whereas they were an option on the mk6

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its the same as I have now...metallic, 18s, winter pack, lux pack, sunroof, metallic, dual zone climate. I did add in the higher specced nav but even if I remove that the mk7 is more expensive. The GT will now have F&R parking as standard whereas they were an option on the mk6
Hmm think you'd need to add nav onto the MK6 price to make it a fair comparison. I personally don't see what people are complaining about, the MK7 pricing seems very reasonable to me as they haven't really risen yet you get more equipment. Going to be more interested to see the leasing prices myself, hoping they'll be able to do an SE or GT at £200pcm. Have been some very good deals on the MK6 Cabriolet recently.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts