Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Any idea how long this price reduction will last? Is it likely to stay that way for good now or is it only a temporary measure? [:|]

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
So is that ?399 +vat for a Golf 1.8T DBW?

Do you know if all Revo dealers will have price reductions or is it just this one?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
So is that ?399 +vat for a Golf 1.8T DBW?

Do you know if all Revo dealers will have price reductions or is it just this one?
thats a good price and they have just released it for the 4mo of which i am getting finaly

·
Registered
447 Posts
Is this for real? There's nothing on that link about prices and Revo website is still showing 499 + vat, is this a wind up?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Is this for real? There's nothing on that link about prices and Revo website is still showing 499 + vat, is this a wind up?
Open the Excel file and you can use the tabs at the bottom to see the prices.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is the latest price list released on the 13th October, landed on my doormat this morning.

These are the real prices, Revo haven't updated their website yet, whereas all I do is upload the latest pricelist to a link, which takes 15 seconds.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Since your Suffolk based, Revo looks a definite at that price !!! Cheers for the info Mike.

It was only a matter of time though really - market forces and all that !!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
To quote Kev's (Revo) post yesterday on the subject :-

"NEW PRICING AS OF THIS WEEK

With EDC16 and ME9 software due imminently we have dropped prices on some of our current software. Other than K04 cars (SEAT Leon R, Audi TT, S3) all 1.8T software is now priced at ?399 + vat. All current diesel software is now priced at ?399 + vat. All other applications remain at the same prices. "

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/363112/ShowPost.aspx

So yes all dealers will be honouring these prices. We got our new dealer pack this weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts